Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Harakiri For The Sky - My Bones To The Sea (official video)



Harakiri For The Sky - Aokigahara (2014). Post-(black) metal. "My Bones To The Sea" is taken from the album "Aokigahara" and video made by: Horst Bilek, Christopher Popofsits, Harald Traindl, Johannes Staudenbauer The Leafhouse Collective, 2014.
Interesting sound this band has, or atleast this song does. I've yet to listen the whole album. Guitar melodies are very melancholic and reminds me off melodic death metal band Insomnium. I dig it, although I was expecting more black metal vibe from this band. I feel like this could work with death metal growls just aswell, or even better for me as with this harsh black vocal style or perhaps with both vocal styles combined. Nevertheless music video is awesome and alone enough reason for me to post this here!    -INROK

No comments:

Post a Comment